Full Service Property Management
As a professional Property Management Company, we have over 40 years experience reaching qualified tenants, maximizing rental income, and minimizing owner vacancies and risk. Call one of our representatives today to get more information on renting your property!
- Frontier Property Management’s exclusive full time property management services include:
- Marketing for qualified tenants: Our website alone receives over 2000 hits per day.
- 24/7 on-call showing service to facilitate faster time to rent-up
- Tenant screening: We have high standards and perform extensive and detailed, landlord, background, employment, and credit checks
- Move-in condition documentation includes videos, still pictures and written checklist
- Rent collection and accounting, with monthly statements to owners, direct deposit of proceeds and annual summaries to simplify year end accounting
- Maintenance capabilities in all trades: landscape, minor repairs, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Emergency maintenance on-call services for 24/7 protection of your investment
- Interior and exterior home inspections on an ongoing basis
- Owner specific programs, and much more.
If you have any questions or would like a no obligation curb appeal inspections on homes that are ready for occupancy, please don’t hesitate to give us a call , We look forward to having the opportunity to serve your property management needs.
*Ask about our Tenant Placement Only Service!
Why Do You Need A Professional Property Manager?
- LIABILITY REDUCTION
- Identify potential liabilities
- Understand landlord insurance needs
- Up to date knowledge of laws, codes, local ordinances
- Fair Housing
- Security Deposit Dispositions
- Serviceman’s Relief Act
- EPA regulations re Pre-1978 housing
- Federal 1099 reporting
- Minimum habitability standards
- Understand local enforcement
- MINIMIZE TENANT SELECTION RISK
- High standards
- In depth screening
- Current and previous landlords
- Employer and income documentation
- Credit score and credit history
- Strong lease agreements
- Eviction Protection Plan
- PROPERTY PROTECTION
- Emergency maintenance on call 24/7
- Interior and exterior inspections
- Move-in Video inspection
- Move-out inspections and security deposit dispositions
- Know reputable, cost-effective quality maintenance professionals
- MAXIMIZE INCOME
- Knowledge of current rental values
- Knowledge of rental market trends
- Charging tenants for tenant caused maintenance needs
- Strict rent collection policies
- TENANT NEGOTIATION
- Handle difficult issues
- Enforce the terms of the lease
Serving Tuolumne County with Full Service Property Management and Real Estate Sales. Give us a call today at (209) 533-9966 and find out how we can help you.
Frontier Property Management Inc. has taken care our rental property since 2011. Carol and Jen have always been their for us, whether it was to fix a broken water heater, settle disputes with tenants or perform inspections. I have always felt well taken care of. I’ve never doubted that I could count on them to… Read more “A great relationship with many years of excellent service.”